Gee whizz this is good fudge and undoubtedly will please those with a sweet tooth!
1 cup International Oils Coconut Oil
1 cup Cocoa powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
3 - 5 tbsp Agave Nectar
Pinch of sea salt
Ok looking at the past few recipes you may have guessed that we do like a sweet treat over at Hatty’s Kitchen.
We try to seek out treats that are not too naughty or a healthier version of classic recipes. With increasing numbers of people becoming vegan or including vegan recipes as part of a healthy diet we thought we would look at creating a treat to make for our friends who don’t eat animal products. And we were certainly not disappointed!
1. Measure 1 cup of coconut oil and slowly melt in a pan (unless you are in warmer climes and this is how your coconut oil comes).
2. Stir the coconut oil, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt together. Mix well and slowly add Agave Nectar. Taste as you go to make sure you don’t over sweeten your fudge.
3. Pour fudge into a 9×5-inch pan. Spread fudge evenly cover the pan with a lid or plastic wrap.
4. Refrigerate until fudge is set and hard, between 1- 4 hours.
5. Slice and place in airtight storage in the fridge.