Our full range of natural oils is free from trans fats, cholesterol and GMOs, with many also free from carbohydrate and sodium.
International Collection Special Selection:
- Virgin Avocado Oil is high in monounsaturates and low in saturates. It is free from cholesterol, carbohydrate, trans fat and sodium.
- Virgin Flax-seed Oil is bursting with Omega 3 essential fatty acids. Adding flaxseed oil to your diet is a great way to provide a simple daily health boost.
- Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil is renowned as one of the world’s healthiest oils – the monounsaturated-fat content of this rich, buttery-tasting oil is even higher than olive oil. It is regarded as a heart-healthy oil and also believed by many to improve digestion and to boost energy levels.
- Virgin Pumpkin Seed Oil is cholesterol, carbohydrate, trans fat and sodium free and offers the perfect balance of monounsaturated fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. And, if that were not already enough, there's 6g of Omega-6 per serving.
International Collection oils:
- Fiery Toasted Sesame Oil and Toasted Sesame Oil contains a balance of monounsaturates and polyunsaturates.
- Red Palm Oil is sustainably produced and rich in vitamins A and E, as well as carotenes. With powerful antioxidants to boost the nutrient content of your food, it’s also free from cholesterol, trans fats and sodium.
- Organic coconut oil has a unique combination of fatty acids to support a healthy lifestyle. It is thought to enhance the immune system, support healthy thyroid function and metabolic activity and help improve type 1 and type 2 diabetes. It is also linked to improving numerous health conditions including Alzheimer’s.
- Grapeseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Walnut Oil, Hazlenut Oil, Garlic Flavored Olive Oil, White Truffle Flavored Olive Oil, Dipping Olive Oil with Basil and Sun-dried Tomato and Dipping Olive Oil with Balsamic Vinegar and Italian Herbs are high in monounsaturated and low in saturated fat.
- FireHouse Oil adds a fiery Sriracha chili and garlic heat to canola oil, while SmokeHouse Oil adds a BBQ flavor. Canola oil is high in monounsaturated fats, has the lowest saturated fats of any vegetable oil and is rich in Omega 3.
- Spray oils are versatile, convenient and simple to use for health-conscious home chefs. Virgin Flax-seed Spray Oil, Toasted Sesame Spray Oil and Grapeseed Spray Oil provide a fine, even mist of flavorsome oil to coat a pan or griddle, or to add taste and sheen to finished dishes.