A wonderful oil for cooking at high temperatures, grapeseed is traditionally used in the wine growing regions of Europe and is often the oil of choice for fish and seafood restaurants.
Grape seeds are a by-product of wine production and the oil pressed from them is light and delicate, with a neutral flavor and odor. Food cooked in grapeseed oil develops a light crispness without the flavor of the ingredients being affected or masked.
It can be used in sweet or savory dishes, and is equally good for marinating food and combining with other ingredients as a salad dressing.
- Gluten Free
- Temperature (High)
- High in polyunsaturates and low in saturates
- Cholesterol, carbohydrate, trans fat and sodium free
- Expeller pressed then solvent extracted
- Use as a great alternative to standard oils for frying and sautéing due to its high smoke point
- Seal in the flavor of meat, poultry, fish and seafood
- Use as a base for salad dressings and marinades
- Use as an ingredient in pancakes or chocolate cake
Serving Size 1Tbsp (15ml)
Servings Per Container (about) 17
|% Daily Values *|